of the Porsche Club of America
Dear Everglades Region PCA members and friends,
Things are looking better lately. As you all know we experienced an unprecedented public health emergency during the last several months with restricted travel and cancellations of major events to eliminate gatherings of large crowds. We are all concerned about Covid 19 and it’s potential impact on our families and friends.
We want to make sure we support the health and safety of our members. Remember:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our board members. Thank you for your patience as we continue to monitor this evolving situation.
We want you to know we continue to closely monitor the CDC and local health department recommendations. We are evaluating each of our member events to determine whether we should cancel or postpone. We will post updates on our website, Instagram and Facebook pages, and through focused email blasts.
More about us:
Our region covers most of Southwest Florida including the counties of Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hendry and Lee. We host over 1,000 members.
The Everglades Region is part of Zone 12 of the PCA
The Everglades Region has a long history and strong commitments to PCA. Zone 12 includes 8 other regions encompassing most of Florida, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Zone 12 is also home to two of sports car racing’s most illustrious events, the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona and the 12 Hours of Sebring. Sebring is also home to the first PCA Club Race of each year, the 48 Hours of Sebring. Our zone is most active over the winter, when most other zones are spending their time inside.
The camaraderie in the Everglades Region comes from the diverse backgrounds of our members and their passion for the Porsche brand. From social events to autocross, road rallies to car shows, we strive to offer a broad range of events where our members can engage around our beautiful cars. We encourage the sharing of information and PCA spirit in our Region and have created this website to enhance our communication and Porsche-related club experiences.
Check out our calendar of events for upcoming activities as well as our feeds from Instagram and Facebook at the bottom of our home page.
If you have a general question about PCA or need to contact the Everglades Region, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our officers will reply.