Happy New Year to all! We are happy to announce our first autocross of 2021 at Venice Festival grounds on Saturday, January 23rd in Venice, Florida.
Registration is currently open on club registration. Gates will be open from 8:00-8:30am. If you arrive after 8:30am, you will not be permitted to enter. (Please note: When you enter the site, you will be on the course, please stay to the far right) Course will be open for walking from 8:00-9:00. Drivers’ meeting at 9:10 at we plan to go green before 9:30. The event should finish by 2:00pm barring weather or other delays.
Entry fee will be $40 payable online only. We will not accept any onsite registration or payment. Insurance waivers and the Covid waiver must be completed and signed online. If you do not complete the online waivers, you will not be permitted to enter the site. You will need to allow e forms on your clubreg profile page to access the waivers.
Following are the protocols and restrictions for this event:
* Only registered drivers will be allowed onsite, NO GUESTS
* Do not attend if you are feeling sick.
* We will not be serving lunch or drinks. Please plan accordingly and bring what you need.
* There will be no loaner helmets
* There will be no instructors or ride-alongs
* Since we are in phase 3, there will be some relaxing of restrictions, but please maintain adequate social distancing. You will not be required to wear masks if you are able to social distance. Just simply use common sense and don’t make us play Covid police. Stay a step or two away and we can have a normal event.